If you’re playing against an Mid Beds Tigers team at our home ground, then here’s some useful information.
We play our home games in the grounds of Sandye Place Academy.
The address is:
On busy match days, additional parking is in the rear playground. You’ll be directed if required.
As a school site there are two strict rules home and away teams and supporters must adhere to:
- No smoking within the grounds.
- No dogs on the grounds.
In case of emergency
- Remain calm but act swiftly and assess the situation. Is there danger of further injuries?
- If required, the appropriate first aider should take action for minor injuries, remembering the
scope of their qualifications. If in doubt, contact the emergency services
- Do not move someone with major injuries unless in line with training (e.g. recovery position)
- In the event of injury requiring specialist treatment, call the emergency services
- 999 from landline number. Nearest public telephone is located in Sandy Market Square
- 112 from mobile telephone as this provides a location automatically
- Location is:
Sandye Place Academy
- Send somebody to meet the emergency services and to direct them to the incident
- Ensure that the rest of the group are adequately supervised.
- Contact the injured person’s parent/carer should they not be present