If you’re playing against an Mid Beds Tigers team at our home ground, then here’s some useful information.
We play our home games in the grounds of Sandy Secondary School.
The address is:
Sandy Secondary School
Guidance for all matches at Sandy Secondary School
- Please use allocated car parks
- Please use the hand sanitizer stations provided
- Spectators should obey social distancing whilst on the school site, bubbles of six only to be exceeded if from the same household. 2m distance should be maintained where possible
- Please be patient at our tea hut and observe the system in place
- Tea hut contactless payment preferable
- Please familiarise yourself with our own Coronavirus risk assessment on our website
- Please fill out and present to a MBT club official the attached sheet; this will contain all coaching staff, players, supplied referee and match officials that attended the match
- Please respect all others attending the match
The full detail of our COVID 19 Risk Assessment in accordance with FA Guidance is also available to download.
Match day parking is available in both the main car park, and the paved area next to the rugby pitch. There is no access via the Busy Bees Nursery entrance.
Hot and cold refreshments are available from our hut near the 5v5 pitch. Tea and coffee, soft drinks, bacon rolls, etc, are usually available both Saturday and Sunday mornings.
As a school site there are two strict rules home and away teams and supporters must adhere to:
- No smoking within the grounds.
- No dogs on the grounds.
In case of emergency
- Remain calm but act swiftly and assess the situation. Is there danger of further injuries?
- If required, the appropriate first aider should take action for minor injuries, remembering the
scope of their qualifications. If in doubt, contact the emergency services
- Do not move someone with major injuries unless in line with training (e.g. recovery position)
- In the event of injury requiring specialist treatment, call the emergency services
- 999 from landline number
- 112 from mobile telephone as this provides a location automatically
- Location is:
Sandy Secondary School Engayne Avenue Bedfordshire SG19 1BL
- Send somebody to meet the emergency services and to direct them to the incident
- Ensure that the rest of the group are adequately supervised.
- Contact the injured person’s parent/carer should they not be present