If you’re playing against an Mid Beds Tigers team at our home ground, then here’s some useful information.
We play our home games in the grounds of Sandy Secondary School.
The address is:
Sandy Secondary School
Match day parking is available in both the main car park, and the paved area next to the rugby pitch. There is no access via the Busy Bees Nursery entrance.
As a school site there are two strict rules home and away teams and supporters must adhere to:
- No smoking within the grounds.
- No dogs on the grounds.
In case of emergency
- Remain calm but act swiftly and assess the situation. Is there danger of further injuries?
- If required, the appropriate first aider should take action for minor injuries, remembering the
scope of their qualifications. If in doubt, contact the emergency services
- Do not move someone with major injuries unless in line with training (e.g. recovery position)
- In the event of injury requiring specialist treatment, call the emergency services
- 999 from landline number
- 112 from mobile telephone as this provides a location automatically
- Location is:
Sandy Secondary School Engayne Avenue Bedfordshire SG19 1BL
- Send somebody to meet the emergency services and to direct them to the incident
- Ensure that the rest of the group are adequately supervised.
- Contact the injured person’s parent/carer should they not be present